Friday, May 29, 2009

A Letter to Grandpa and Grandma

Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
Yesterday at my school we had an International Day. We had performances, food stalls, displays, raffle ticket draw, and some of us were dressed in costumes.
We started our day off with performances but the one I liked best was the one from fourth grade. We played games. The performance I was in was Labamba.
Straight after performances we had our lunch. There were food stalls. They came from Australia, Asia, Arab, and Greece.
Everyone had a job. These people were from sixth grade. I did my job after I had lunch. My job was to sell International Day Books.
We had displays in the hall. These displays were good but I didn't get to see them. These displays came from a lot of countries.
There were also Trash and Treasure stalls where they sold toys. The school got these things by asking the children to bring them in.
Although I didn't win anything, International Day was still fun.
Love from Sue

(Taken from Bahasa Inggris, Materi PTBK Buku 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment