Friday, May 29, 2009

Going to Amazon River

One day, when I went on a picnic to a lake I met somebody. He asked me some food. I gave him food and drink. After that, for return he gave me a carpet, a beautiful carpet. After giving the carpet, suddenly he was disappeared. I was surprised. Not long after that I sat on the carpet. Once again, I was surprised because the carpet could fly. It could take me everywhere.
One day, I visited Brazil. Before going there, I called my friends. Then, we bought fishing equipments. After ready, then we went to Amazon River. You know Amazon? It is a very famous river in Brazil. We went there because in Amazon there are some big fish.
We left home at 8 o’clock in the morning. One hour later, we arrived in Amazon River, and we went on fishing. Two minutes later, a fish ate my friend’s bait. He removed his bait, and … surprisingly, he got a piranha.
One hour later, our bucket was full of fish. But there were still a fish eating my bait. In this case, I could not remove my bait alone. The fish was very big and strong. With my friend’s help, finally I could remove the bait. We were very surprised because I got … you know … Arapaima. Arapaima was the biggest fish in Brazil.
After fishing in Amazon, we went home. Suddenly I heard a deep voice, “Fanny …, Fanny …Get up, my dear. It’s morning,” My mother called me. Then, I got up from my bed. “That’s too bad. I went to Brazil but that’s just a dream”. I dream of going to Brazil because before sleeping I read an Aladin book.
That’s my story. Although it’s only a dream, I believe it will happen in my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment